Why Our Emergency Call Out Service?
- Our commercial and industrial customers need a competent, consistent and reliable service partner to keep their production lines and operations running.
- Service engineers located in Hereford, provide essential service support for our contracted compressor and power cleaning customers.
- We carry genuine service parts and technical information to get your equipment up and running again as efficiently as possible.
- Electric and portable diesel driven air compressors are in stock to provide a prompt solution should a major breakdown occur.
How Do We Achieve An Efficient and Effective Emergency Call Out Service?
A rapid response to emergency call outs is the key to our customers satisfaction, and our commercial success over many years.
- Employing qualified, local engineers
- Reliability - over 35 years of industry experience
- Regular product training
- Technical knowledge
- Genuine parts & oils always in stock
- Large stock of new / used equipment for sale and hire
- Industry contacts uk wide
What If We Can't Revolve The Breakdown Immediatley?
If a breakdown cannot be resolved immediately on-site, we have a large range of compressed air and power cleaning equipment in stock ready for emergency hire, keeping you running at a crucial time. Some examples of machines we have at our disposal:
- Industrial compressors up to 300 cfm and dryers.
- Electric and engine driven hot/cold power washers up to 3000psi.
- 240 V and battery operated scrubber driers