Why Utilise Our Overhaul Service..?
Our experienced service department can offer a full overhaul of your worn compressed air and power cleaning equipment. It is vitally important to protect and maintain these machines to a professional standard to ensure performance is not heavily affected.
To prolong the service life and long term value of your industrial equipment, why not consider a full overhaul? This would allow for the following benefits:
- A planned compressor overhaul will increase long-term reliability and prevent costly breakdowns.
- Improve performance and efficiency from an older machine.
- 100% tax deductible from company profits.
- Shorter lead times than large, new capital equipment.
Where Do We Carry Out Compressor Overhauls?
We carry out our Compressor Overhaul service either on-site or in our Hereford workshop. Planned overhauls are best carried out during production shutdowns, this is to minimise disruption, and allowing the work to be safely carried out.
At Compressors and Washers, we employ experienced engineer and specialist partners to safely and reliably carry out planned overhauls to the following industrial equipment:
- Piston and screw compressors.
- Refrigerant and desiccant air dryers.
- Air-ends, electric motors, air/oil coolers and inverter drivers.
- Cold/hot/steam cleaners.
- Plunger pumps and heat exchanger coils.
Power Cleaning Overhauls
We also offer power washer overhauls, which are vitally important to fix key issues, saving you on costs when compared to the alternative which is buying a new machine. Here is an example list of overhaul services we offer:
- New Heat Exchange Coil
- Plunger Pumps
- Electric Motors
- Unloader Valves
- High Pressure Hoses
- Lance Guns Etc..
We are Karcher Premier Dealers and Dirt Driver Specialists, offering a range of genuine parts and highly skilled service engineers. We offer our overhaul service to all Karcher floorcare machines, specialising in the renewal of rechargeable traction, roller and disc brushes, suction lip sets etc.. for scrubber driers and sweepers.