Air Compressor Servicing Specialists
Compressors and Washers Ltd have been specialising in the service & repair of air-cooled piston, rotary screw compressors, & downstream ancillary equipment for over 35 years. As premium commercial & industrial distributors of MultiAir UK, part of the Atlas Copco Group, we offer specialist technical knowledge, service support & genuine parts for the following leading industry brands:
- ABAC air-cooled piston compressors
- MARK automotive & commercial screw compressors
- Worthington Creyssensac Rollair industrial fixed & variable speed screw compressors.
What Type Of Servicing Do We Offer?
Air Compressor Servicing is designed to optimise performance, efficiency, and reliability of your equipment. It is essential to carry out preventative maintenance work, which is strongly recommended by the manufacturer.
At Compressors and Washers Ltd we can tailor a bespoke service plan, designed to suit your businesses needs, minimise downtime and limit unexpected breakdown costs.
Why Is Compressor Service Vital?
Most breakdowns are caused by lack of routine maintenance & poor environments. Our planned service customers who invest in maintaining their equipment, also benefit from receiving priority from our service team should they suffer an unexpected problem. Combined with access to our full range of hire equipment and technical support.
When Is Service Required?
The majority of air-cooled ABAC piston compressors in automotive / light commercial environments would usually require an annual service, changing oils, air filter, checking belts & operation of key components. Commercial & industrial MARK & Rollair screw compressors are serviced annually, or every 2000 hours, whichever is sooner. Where compressed air is a vital power source, a planned schedule of preventative maintenance is recommended in the following manor:
- 2000 Hours - Oil & filters changed, belts changed, cooler cleaned, test & check working operation.
- 4000 Hours (6000 Hours for large framed 30-160kw screw compressor) - Oil & filters changed, belts changed, cooler cleaned, air/oil seperator changed & check working operation.
- 8000 Hours (12000 Hours for large framed 30-160kw screw compressor) - Oil & filters changed, belts changed, cooler cleaned, air/oil seperator change, overhaul of suction box, MPV valve & thermostat.
*Please Note* Servicing requirements will vary dependent on variable factors on site such as:
- Environment - Dust, dirt, atmospheric conditions, ventilation will all impact the overall condition of your compressor.
- Run Hours
- Duty Cycle - Intermittent / continuous running
- Care of daily, weekly maintenance.