Compressed Air Specialists
Compressors and Washers Ltd are a well-established industrial distributor of Compressed Air and Power Cleaning Equipment. As a company, we have been specialising in sales, service, repairs, installation and hire for more than 35 years. We operate from our depot in Hereford where our team are available to offer expert advice and our service engineers are readily on call to provide service support on all leading brands of power cleaning and equipment.
Using the latest ITRAK loggers allow the electrical current drawn in by each compressor to be recorded every 3 seconds over a 168-hour period. This data logging gives us the following indicators:
- Current volume and pattern of air demand
- Cost of compressed air generation
- Highlight potential areas of energy saving
- Differences in day, night, weekend, and shift patterns
- Level of air leaks and their associated costs
- Confirm amount of remaining air capacity in the system
- Test the efficiency of downstream equipment and pipework system
Why Use Data Logging..?
The data logging recorded from the ITRAK device is downloaded into a specialist software, generating specific reports which are communicated with customers. This allows us to establish the best solution to their requirements, whether it be to increase energy efficiency, add further capacity or confirm costs of air leaks.