What are Scrubber Dryers?
- Karcher Scrubber Dryers thoroughly remove the dirt, dust and residues from your hard floors in a single pass, leaving surfaces instantly dry, clean and safe to re-use. The stages of cleaning can include maintenance cleaning , deep cleaning and even stripping, delivering superb cleaning results and improving the health & safety of your business.
As shown via the diagram to the left, these are the simple steps to achieving excellent cleaning results with your Karcher Scrubber Dryer:
- Apply clean water and detergent onto the surface
- Agitate the dirt with either the rotating brush or pad, lifting the dirt from the floor
- Vacuuming away the dirty water leaving a spotlessly clean, dry floor.
Why Introduce A Scrubber Dryer At Your Workplace?
- Slips and Trips are the most common cause of injury at work, with around 90% of these injuries resulting in broken bones. This risk can be wiped out with a floor scrubber dryer, leaving your floor instantly dry, clean and safe to use.
- The mop and bucket approach to cleaning is out-dated and ultimately dangerous. Whilst using a mop you're increasing the area of dirt by spreading the spillage, whilst having to wait on average 7 minutes for the floor to dry, creating a dangerous environment for your workforce.
Key Areas Of Applications
- Hotels, Restaurants & Catering
- Transport & Logistics
- Ultimately any industry which wants to improve, maintain and replenish the floorcare system in place for both the customers and workforces benefit.