Benefits of Dry Ice Blasting..?
- Little to no preparation required before cleaning - The dry ice blasting pellets easily reach all areas of the cleaning task.
- Downtime is limited - Fast and effective cleaning ensures your machines are ready to go in next to no time.
- Environmentally Friendly Cleaning - No additional cleaning chemicals or spray agents are required when dry ice blasting. This also protects the surfaces from damage.
- No Residues Left - Dry ice sublimates completely to CO2. There are no residues such as abrasives or waste water.
Why Choose The Karcher IB 10/8 L2P Dry Ice Blasters..
- Karcher's new innovation with their dry ice blasters allow for a more cost-effective performance. This is possible due to the world's first dry ice blaster with integrated dry ice production made from liquid CO₂.
- The Karcher Dry Ice Blaster IB 10/8 L2P allows liquid CO₂ to be stored in gas cylinders, producing dry ice pellets on demand. This takes away the 3-4 days maximum performance time you get with importing dry ice pellets on previous models.
- The low compressed air consumption of this machine allows for a more straight forward set up process, rather than having to invest in further compressed air equipment to meet demand.